Friday, September 16, 2005

100 kisses

Make sure you send your salary to your wife without fail....!!

Pls see below...!!!!!
One person wrote a letter to his wife,

Dear Sweet Heart

I can't send my salary this month, so I am sending 100 kisses.

Your Hubby

His wife replied back after some days to her
husband:

Dearest Hubby
Thanks for your 100 kisses, I am sending the expenses
details.
1. Milk man was agreed on 2 kisses
2. Teacher agreed on 7 kisses
3. Our house owner is coming every day and taking

two or three kisses of mine.
4. Vegetable and food shop
keeper was not agreeing

with kisses only, so I have given some other items to
him...........
5. Others 40 kisses

Please don't
worry for me, I have balance 35 kisses
and I hope I can complete this month.


Shall I plan same way for next months, Please
advise?????????

Your Sweet Heart

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home